Bob G.

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 00:32:57 GMT, "stoutman" wrote:

Anybody use magnetic featherboards for the table saw. The Griptite look ok,
but exensive ($40 AT WOODCRAFT).

Anybody make their own? I have a pretty strong magnet that I bought that
cleans my fish tank glass (the magnetic portion stays on one side of the
glass and the metallic portion is in the water on the other side) and I was
thinking of converting them into featherboards. Anyone try this?

thanks

I was given a few Benchdog (orange)..if that makes a difference
featherboads a few years ago to use with my benchdog router table

BUT....I use them 10 times more on the the tablessaw..

I have not reached for my magnetic featherboard since I tried the
benchdog units.. They just work what can I say...

Bob Griffiths