On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 18:12:08 GMT, "Wayne Lundberg"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 16:40:16 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

Still more signs the Dems will be a extinct group soon.

http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/gue...jm_02141.shtml

Gunner, laughing because they simply don't get it.

Here brainiac, read this and when you are capable of dealing with the
issues let me know (although I won't hold my breath)

http://polaris.gseis.ucla.edu/pagre/conservatism.html

Hal

Here is the first few words from the above link; reasoning to be used by
democrats to argue conservatism... it says a lot by what garbage if does
say:

"Q: What is conservatism?
A: Conservatism is the domination of society by an aristocracy.

Q: What is wrong with conservatism?
A: Conservatism is incompatible with democracy, prosperity, and civilization
in general. It is a destructive system of inequality and prejudice that is
founded on deception and has no place in the modern world."

Talk about vacuum brains!

They just don't have a clue.

Ah yes, didn't read the article did you? Can't deal with the issues
can you? I didn't think so.

So, which was Lincoln, conservative? What about the framers of The
Constitution? Conservative?

When you get a clue, feel free to ask for clarification.

Hal

Wayne