Rob Morley

In article , "Andy Wade"
says...
Mike Faithfull wrote:

I would be surprised if any "ancient book" covered plating on plastic.

Well, it just so happens that I have a copy of "Electro-Plating for the
Amateur" by L. Warburton (Model & Allied Publications, ISBN 0853440565).

Firstly it's not _that_ ancient: first published 1950, 2nd edition 1955,
3rd edition 1963. I bought my copy (3rd ed. 7th impression 1976) when I
wanted to do some anodising (moderately successful).

Secondly it does cover what it calls "plating of non-conductors."

Cheers for that - I'm not sure if I still have my copy. ISTR it
being just post-WWII - doesn't it mention using war-surplus kit to
build your own equipment?