WoodchuckCanuck

Just some thoughts running through my head on this topic...Isn't this
idea the same as MDF products? Basically sawdust held with a binder and
compressed. Homemade solutions: For compression, would a log splitter
be suitable? The couple of tons of pressure might work well for small
briquets. Or how about a steel bracket to hold a hydraulic jack to ram
the slurry into a steel tube. Which would compress better, a short wide
diameter pipe or a longer more narrow pipe. I guess the less area
(small diameter), the more pressure per sq.