Rick Cook

Mortimer Schnerd, RN wrote:
Rick Cook wrote:

The favorite swill of the young and the clueless when I was growing up.

--RC (who acquired a taste for Guiness at a very early age.)

Having traveled to the beautiful city of Dublin at an earlier age doing research
for the (no ****!) "Ethnography of the Irish Pub", a guided independent study I
undertook in college, I have observed the River Liffe which flows through that
city. Reminding me muchly of the pristine waters of Boston harbor before the
cleanup, you couldn't pay me to drink that stuff. I've been to the Guiness
brewery in Dublin and despite all denials, swear they draw their water from the
Liffe. Look at their stout; you can practically see the chunks floating in it!

Try Harp Lager instead. It tastes great, enlarges ones testicles, and won't gag
a maggot. Trust me.

You forgot the seagulls, which **** in the river. Since they drive away
pigeons, the statutes in downtown Dublin are remarkably clean.

Harp ain't bad, but I'll take a good, strong stout or porter any day.

--RC