Larry Jaques

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 08:27:13 GMT, the inscrutable Gunner
spake:

Thanks for coming by Martin. You are a gentleman and a scholar. It
was my deepest pleasure finally meeting you. Damned shame we didnt
have more time to dig though the Stuff. I found other Stuff after you
left I had thought you might like, and that vacuum pump is still
sitting on the bench. I also have a nice takedown Rubbermaid
workbench I thought you could use, it breaks down pretty well and
doesnt weigh anything and we never did get a chance to get you some
HSS tool steel, plastic and metal drops, etc out of the bins.

Damn. After that last sentence, I know I'll never be able to drop
by your place with a mere 1/2-ton pickup. I'll look for a good
used 10-yd dump and swing on by later.

"Got cranes?" should be the new Gunner's Shopping Mall catch phrase.

VIRTUE...is its own punishment
http://www.diversify.com Website Applications