charlie b

Patriarch wrote

We northern California wooddorkers enjoy sunshine, fresh air and not having
to cart supplies and heavy machinery up and down stairs. If you have a
walkout basement with plenty of headroom, ventilation and sliding doors,
then you get upgraded back to "YOU SUCK".

Given the additional information (1800 sf for a shop), I must revise
my earlier response and totally agree with Partiarch

Where I live, no basements. But I spent all Saturday working in the shop,
and on the driveway, in shirt sleeves and sunshine.

Dude - shut up! Housing prices are bad enough without a bunch of
"freezin' their asses off easterners" migrating this way. Keep
bemoaning the fact that nice wood like those found in Pennsylvania
and Minnesota are hard to come by out here in EARTH QUAKE COUNTRY.
LAND SLIDES, SANTA ANA WINDS FIRESTORMS, hell, it wouldn't
hurt to mention Med Flies. And the volcanoes! Who knows when
Shasta's gonna blow. Stay away - it's too dangerous to live out
here and the ocean's 55 degrees all year round!

BTW Steve - YOU SUCK!

charlie b