Nate Perkins

(Doug Miller) wrote in
. com:

In article , GregP
wrote:
On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 11:47:25 GMT,
(Doug Miller)
wrote:

That's the second time you've suggested it's a misrepresentation of
what was said. So I challenge you to demonstrate it. Good luck.

That's completely untrue, as is shown above. I have never suggested
that it's a misrepresentation. ...

You most certainly did. It's your standard response. You yourself
never provide a shred of evidence, however. It is because you do
not have any and because you don't, you will twist what is presented
to you. It's like the Bushies who avoided Nam but were going to
make mud of Kerry's volunteer service.

It is plain to anyone who is able to read and understand English that
I made no suggestions of any sort. I asked a question.

I'm not sure what it is you expect me to provide evidence of, because
I made no claims of anything. I asked a question.

I didn't "twist" anything. I asked a question.

And you obviously don't know the answer. That's fine. But I think that
by now it's time to admit that you don't know.

(Hint for those who have trouble telling the difference between
questions and suggestions: my last statement above *is* a suggestion.)

So, Doug ... How long have you been beating your wife?