Nate Perkins

(Doug Miller) wrote in
om:

If you want to claim that context has been edited out, then you'll
have to show that. It's not my job to do Google searches for you.

To anyone with a working understanding of the English language, it is
obvious that I am *asking* if some context has been edited out.

If you don't know, fine. Say so.

Doug, that's like the third time you've tried to insult my grasp of the
English language ... all on the pretext that you can't be bothered to do
your own Google searches. Well, hello ... I am not going to provide you
with any information to help your argument. If you are interested enough
to have the discussion, then you will just have to get sufficiently
motivated to go figure it out for yourself. I am certainly not interested
enough.