Gunner

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 05:02:53 GMT, "Martin H. Eastburn"
wrote:

Gunner wrote:

snip

To make a long story short, it worked beautifuly. I spent about 5
minutes doing nothing but filling the top of a chunk of plate with a
6" continious back and forth bead of .035 wire, thinking that
something should get warm, or reach welding time % and it just kept
feeding and burning with that marvelous frying bacon sound, with good
puddle and penetration. I sectioned a chunk of the plate with an
abrasive saw and penetration was very good.

snip
I have to testify - Gunner was in full smiling mode when I got there
yesterday afternoon! - I was there to go through the treasure trove.
Came back with treasure.

Thanks for coming by Martin. You are a gentleman and a scholar. It
was my deepest pleasure finally meeting you. Damned shame we didnt
have more time to dig though the Stuff. I found other Stuff after you
left I had thought you might like, and that vacuum pump is still
sitting on the bench. I also have a nice takedown Rubbermaid
workbench I thought you could use, it breaks down pretty well and
doesnt weigh anything and we never did get a chance to get you some
HSS tool steel, plastic and metal drops, etc out of the bins.

Respects and regards

Gunner

It's better to be a red person in a blue state
than a blue person in a red state. As a red
person, if your blue neighbors turn into a mob
at least you have a gun to protect yourself.
As a blue person, your only hope is to appease
the red mob with herbal tea and marinated tofu.

(Phil Garding)