Martin H. Eastburn

Gunner wrote:

snip

To make a long story short, it worked beautifuly. I spent about 5
minutes doing nothing but filling the top of a chunk of plate with a
6" continious back and forth bead of .035 wire, thinking that
something should get warm, or reach welding time % and it just kept
feeding and burning with that marvelous frying bacon sound, with good
puddle and penetration. I sectioned a chunk of the plate with an
abrasive saw and penetration was very good.

snip
I have to testify - Gunner was in full smiling mode when I got there
yesterday afternoon! - I was there to go through the treasure trove.
Came back with treasure.

I think a motorcycle trailer would be a good start : Then a 10 HP tractor
to haul it around the shop. :-)

Well the axle and frame might be a good start anyway.

Martin
--
Martin Eastburn, Barbara Eastburn
@ home at Lion's Lair with our computer