Danny

I had this happening in the Condominium that I used to live in until about
a year ago. It happens to some extent in my new house as well. I didn't
have it quite that bad, but we did go through a lot of bulbs. I remember
once saying something like that about "electrical system probaby not quite
right" and he asked if the lights that burned out were on a ceiling that
had a floor above it. I said yes. He said it's likely that the vibrations
from walking above might be jarring the filaments in the bulb, causing
them to fail prematurely. Sounds reasonable, but is it the problem? I
can't say. Hope this helps some.

Danny

wrote:

We have been in this house quit a while, and I recall always having
this problem.

We go through light bulbs like water. It is not uncommon for a light
bulb to last two or three weeks before I have to replace it again.

The bulbs always burn out right when the light switch is turned on. I
turn on the light switch, the light goes on for an instant, then burns
out. The bulbs don't ever burn out when the light has been on for a
while.

So, I really feel like there is something not right about the
electricity in the house, as strange as that sounds.

Any ideas?

-----+-----joe Obrin

+-----
http://www.io.com/~joeobrin