Art

Most units come with installation instructions. For a easier job, I once
installed a Benchmark brand steel door with a special frame that fits over
the old frame after molding is removed. Then you put molding back up.

"Jim M" jim wrote in message ...
Hi there,

I am replacing a door frame and door for a shop in my back yard. The
previous owners had the water sprinkler poorly adjusted and as a result
sprayed constantly against this steel door. The wood core has rotted out
and so has the sill. I have done Google searches on replacing this door to
no help. i am looking for some insight as to how to replace an exterior
door frame and install the door. TIA for any replies.....Jim