Unknown

I am not an electrician, but maybe check to make sure you are using the
right size watts and bulb type for the outlet.

wrote in message
oups.com...
We have been in this house quit a while, and I recall always having
this problem.

We go through light bulbs like water. It is not uncommon for a light
bulb to last two or three weeks before I have to replace it again.

The bulbs always burn out right when the light switch is turned on. I
turn on the light switch, the light goes on for an instant, then burns
out. The bulbs don't ever burn out when the light has been on for a
while.

So, I really feel like there is something not right about the
electricity in the house, as strange as that sounds.

Any ideas?

-----+-----joe Obrin

+-----http://www.io.com/~joeobrin