RBM

some stackables have separate plug for the washer and dryer. Some have an
interconnect cable. Just be sure everything is tight and plugged in
wrote in message
ups.com...
Got a kenmore stackable washer/dryer when a friend moved out of an apt.
Hooked up the water, drain, vent and electricty. The dryer works fine,
but the washer does not respond to the control knobs at all. My friend
assured me it worked when he last had it hooked up.

-Tried all cycles and settings

-made sure it was level ... there are 2 foots extending out of the
bottom towards the rear of the washer. I assume it's for balancing the
spin cycle?

-checked the lid switch with a screwdriver to push the actuator

-checked water supply

Still nothing, there isn't even water being pulled in. If the motor had
failed, would it still try to fill it up with water?