stoutman

Thanks for your 2-cents, but "I" was the one inquiring as to the DIY
magnetic featherboard and "I" do have the time and desire to build my own.
I bet I can make one that would do the job for 1/3 the price. Just looking
to see if anyone else has tried.

You never made your own jig for woodworking? Do you make your own push
sticks or do you buy those as well?
Thanks

wrote in message
oups.com...
I am a big fan of the Grip-tite...we use them on the tablesaw and on
the jointer as well ....well worth every penny..as far as making a set
myself ..I am a woodworker, not a jig and machine maker...I build
furniture, I do not have the time or desire to build my own feather
boards when I can buy a superior product...my time is worth more than
that
good luck,
Mike from American Sycamore
www.americansycamoreretreat.com