Mike Smith

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 14:23:54 -0500, (J T)
wrote:

Sat, Feb 12, 2005, 7:40pm (EST+5)
(Mike*Smith) claims:
OK, that looks do-able.
My son wanted an all-in-one piece of furniture, so it looks like I might
be able to combine the two. {Have the changing table/drawers on the end
of the crib}

All in one? I don't think that's a good idea. Eventually the kid
is gonna outgrow the crib. Then you'd have to get rid of, or store, the
whole combo. Separate dresser, maybe with a removable changing table
top, could be used forever. That way, you'd only have to worry about the
crib.

JOAT
Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong.
- David Fasold

You're right. The DIL just saluted off on the two piece with the
modified bottom slide for diapers. I'm buying the plans tonight.

Mike Smith