Eric J. Comeau

Hi guys it is me again. For a homemade rig, it could be done with a little
searching and the briquet would probably be the best approach. We used to
have a mill making wood only logs and 8 inch of fine hardwood particles were
compressed into 1/2 inch. One of those 1/2 inch section in your bathroom
sink with water would fill up the whole sink in a matter of minutes. Sure
would not want to ship them via ship or at least I would hope that they did
not have a leak.

Eric
"dzine" wrote in message
ups.com...
A fireplace. Shavings burn quickly and dust glows slowly. So keep the
shavings for the morning or whenever you need a quick burn. The dust
restricts air so less combustion, works in stove too.