Larry Blanchard

In article ,
says...
I agree- Heineken is some skunky stuff. Personally, I like Bass Ale
when I do drink (not so often these days)

I've actually increased my drinking lately - from one drink a day (wine
with a meal) to two (a shot of Scotch in my tea). When warm weather
gets here I'll replace the Scotch with stout :-).

Lots less than I drank in my younger days, but now they say a little
alcohol is good for you (2 a day for men, 1 for women).

It's not often something pleasant to drink is declared good for you. I
really hate 1% and skim milk :-).