Terry Collins

"Jeff R." wrote:

So who do you vote for to register your protest?

Pauline

Yep, whatever nut case was representing her cause, he(always) got a
number before Lib 0r Lab, who occupy last and second last. I now believe
in changing your pollie often.

Greens?

Yep. At least I can join and influence local policy, although "green
very naive" is a more apt description and it really beggars belief about
how someone of some age can be so stupid (just like a.c.m {:-).
Unfortunately, most of the high profile candidates are essentially party
aparatchics (Like labor ).

The Democrats?

Our local Demo candidate is whomever is stupid enough to put up the
money. Usually young and stupid (even the Greens sound intelligent
against them).

BTW, whaddya mean "other side of the country"?

Yep, stupid moove Kim.

And on a metal related note. I installed two handrails for the olds on
the weekend. Thanks all for the tips on pipe bending.