Art

Insulation still helps and keeps the garage quieter. Check out Wayne Dalton
garage doors and their IDrive opener for something different though the
weatherstripping is typical. Their springs are fully enclosed and the
Idrive opener fits above the door instead of having a rail of its own.

"George Eberhardt" wrote in message
I have to install new garage doors, but I have no real information on this
subject. Can somebody tell me how I would install insulated garage doors
minimize air leakage? As far as I can see, the installations are so bad
that there is no point in paying for insulation.

--
George Eberhardt
(732)224-8988