Zwanz of Never

"Steve Manes" wrote in message
On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 04:47:42 GMT, "Zwanz of Never"
wrote:

finally found the source of the smoke smell that has been leaking into my
aparment somehow...it's coming from a specific electrical outlet in the
living room - how do I seal that bad boy up so no air seems thru? I dont
need to use it, so thats not an issue. Thanks

I suspect that even if you seal up that outlet you're still going to
get that smell. A little void like this creating a noticeable smell
in your condo suggests a negative pressure situation. That is, their
condo has a slightly higher air pressure than yours. If so, sealing
up that outlet will probably just move the smell to another one.

Do they leave a window cracked or keep their condo cooler than yours?

Not sure...dont even know who they are! Just passed by their apartment and
smelled the wafe of smoke coming from underneath the door...so thats how i
know where its coming from