willshak

On 2/13/2005 12:40 PM US(ET), GFRfan took fingers to keys, and typed the
following:

Zwanz of Never wrote:

"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote in
message ...

"Zwanz of Never" wrote in message

finally found the source of the smoke smell that has been leaking
into my
aparment somehow...it's coming from a specific electrical outlet in
the
living room - how do I seal that bad boy up so no air seems thru? I
dont
need to use it, so thats not an issue. Thanks

Just one word............

"Duck tape"

I love duck tape as much as anybody... but I want something thats not
gonna be unsightly!

Maybe if you have 'duck' wallpaper the 'duck' tape might match and
not look so bad. Maybe you could use some of that 'duck' tape to seal
up the 'duct' work too.

http://www.octanecreative.com/ducttape/duckvsduct.html

--
Bill