Bob Bowles

Our DIL asked for a slide out drawer to be hung under the crib
mattress that was easy to do. Full extension slides and fringe
benefit more storage with footprint cost.

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 19:40:41 GMT, Mike Smith wrote:

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 15:59:32 GMT, "Rob Hall"
wrote:

I have plans for both the crib pictured and changing table pictured. I
haven't had a need to make either yet (but I am keeping my fingers crossed).
However, they both look VERY easy to make.
http://www.scrollsaw.com/u775.htm
Rob
Through the golden door our children can walk into tomorrow with the
knowledge that no one can be denied the promise that is America.
~Ronald W. Reagan

OK, that looks do-able.

My son wanted an all-in-one piece of furniture, so it looks like I
might be able to combine the two. {Have the changing table/drawers on
the end of the crib}

Thanks for the info!

Mike Smith

"Mike Smith" wrote in message
. ..
My next project is a combination crib/dresser/changing table for my
son and DIL. Does anyone know where I could get some plans and
hardware for this combination, or do I have to "wing it"?

Thanks,

Mike Smith