On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 10:28:32 -0500, someone wrote:

Can't tell from the online info if it is smooth or textured. How
likely is this refrigerator to pick up scratches?

Scratches? Why would it be any more likely to scratch than a white
painted one? I'd think the paint would be more vulnerable, and if you
do scratch paint what's under it will be a diferent color..

I have a stainless refrigerator, dishwasher and oven/stove. I don't
think its a big deal. They are the usual 'brushed' finish - like
100,000 little scratches per s.f. anyway.