Robatoy

In article ,
Bob G. wrote:

[snip]
I turn it on... it ramps up to speed and looks at me...I know it wants a
body part....
Everybody, at one time or another, has their mind drift away from the
task at hand. The RAS will take full advantage and shred your flesh as
it crawl up the length of your arm...making sure NO plastic/neuro
surgeon will ever put any of that back together.

BUT ... I do think your comments are a little overboard,,

The way I look at a RAS and the way I describe it, is an obvious
embellishment used to illustrate a point. (I really haven't had a RAS
actually 'look' at me...)
I try to keeps things 'light'. There is enough heavy **** going on all
around us.
I appreciate your calling my comments a 'little' overboard. Others
aren't that kind.

0¿-

Rob