Don Foreman

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 14:52:01 -0600, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 19:27:02 GMT, Errol Groff
wrote:

A friend of the wife who does a lot of machine embroidery recently
purchased plans for a 12" carousel. She has been looking for a
mechanism to power it (think music box mechanism?).

Does anyone have any thoughts on where to find such a device?

What speed, what load, is electric OK? I see stuff like this every
now and then at AxMan surplus -- including music box mechanisms.

Today, AxMan had 11.4 RPM and 4.8 RPM motors, one was $3 and the other
$3.95. There were others (like 1 RPH) as well....

No spring-run motors today.

If you'd like one of these, zing me an email and I'll pick one up for
you. Figure another 3 bux or so for USPS postage.