James Hart

Default toilets / soil pipe position / measurements

Colin Wilson wrote:
I'm a bit worried about the sideways measurement. 29cm is far too
small - you wont be able to sit down! ) 40cm is the basic
minimum and 50cm is comfortable. This needs checking maybe?

Sadly, its accurate as far as the current layout goes, and yes, you
can`t spread your legs too far when seated :-}

That's the problem in my bathroom as well, bog's in the corner so your left
knee is up against the radiator unless you sit at an angle. I've got wall -
bog - sink - bath - wall, when I redo the bathroom I intend to swap
positions between the bog and the sink, a sink tight to the wall wouldn't be
a big problem (student house was laid out like that) and that would then let
me move the pan into the middle of the wall and a slimline cistern would let
me move it back as well.

--
James...
www.jameshart.co.uk