Andrew McKay

Default Electrician's Box Sinker

On Sun, 06 Jul 2003 22:29:30 +0100, Martin Angove
wrote:

They sound like a great idea, but if I'm going to be spending over £160
on a tool to do a single job I want to know, firstly does it *really*
work, secondly is it easier than other methods and thirdly, will it
last?

I'm not quibbling the choice of SDS drill, but do you really need to
spend £160 for one?

I just spent £79 in a Homebase shed for the following:

http://tinyurl.com/g601

Looks like they just come down in price too - oh well!

I'm wondering whether paying double will actually buy you something
better?

Andrew

Do you need a handyman service? Check out our
web site at http://www.handymac.co.uk