T.D. Hilton

Default Hardwood floor care

Hello All,

I had my hardwood floors sanded and polyurethaned over the fall and now I
have questions about keeping it clean and shiny. The guy who did the job
advised me not to use wax on the floor. So, what can I use to keep a poly'd
hardwood floor clean and shiny without turning it into an ice rink? let me
also explain that these floors are about 45 years old, not the new stuff
that is put down over subflooring. This is a *real* hardwood floor. I've
seen cleaners advertised but it was for, shall I say, manufactured flooring
and I wasn't sure how it would do with my floor. After spending $1700+ on
the job I don't want to screw it up with a $10 cleaner.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Troy