Phisherman

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 07:04:32 GMT, "Zwanz of Never"
wrote:

"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote in message

"Zwanz of Never" wrote in message
finally found the source of the smoke smell that has been leaking into my
aparment somehow...it's coming from a specific electrical outlet in the
living room - how do I seal that bad boy up so no air seems thru? I dont
need to use it, so thats not an issue. Thanks

Just one word............

"Duck tape"

I love duck tape as much as anybody... but I want something thats not gonna
be unsightly!

You can purchase those clear plastic protectors that fit into the
outlets. They are "safety" items made to keep kids from poking metal
objects into outlets. I use these on exterior wall outlets to cut
down on drafts. I think you buy them in a six pack for cheap.