William R. Walsh

Hi!

Do you think someone could resurrect a company like Heath used to
be and sell electronic kits these days? I sure thought that was great
fun and educational. But i fear the nintendo generation cares more
about flashing lights than what makes them work.

It would be nice if somebody would try. I remember in the early 90s when the
Heathkit catalog came in the mail how eager I was to look inside at all the
neat stuff. Trouble is that they got out of the business before I was able
to build anything but the simplest kits they sold. I think the most complex
one I ever did was a 9V powered "portable" motion detector.

William