TCS

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 12:07:02 -0600, BOB URZ wrote:
Hell, in most schools around here most of the items in my tools
box are considered weapons with possible expulsion for possession.

Back in HS electronics shop, we used to charge up the high voltage
caps in the bench shop stations drawers in case some unsuspecting under class man would grab one
across the leads. Dam cruel

I had a HS physics teacher who had us do a lab where we were supposed to charge
up a cap and see the cute little spark when we discharged it. I got out a 50V
10,000uf cap and charged it up with a current limited PS. I then discharged it
with a screwdriver and permenantly welded it to the cap's termnals.