Joseph

"m Ransley" wrote in message
"The Wall" a moderated group where normal polite pros answer anybodys
questions about anything regarding HVAC

Alt hvac an unmoderated bunch of PJMs cronies who tell every H.O. to
east **** and in following PjM have a crap for a group

You peeked...

There are still a good group of techs there if you don't mind wading
through the "crap". It's only a few guys over there who bug it up. It must
be their egos are too big, but with a few plonks it works out ok. I
actually prefer directing the HOs to this NG. And have come here to help
where I can. I believe you have to be careful when giving advice on
repairing electrical and gas equipment for safety reasons.

Joseph