Steve B.

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 04:47:42 GMT, "Zwanz of Never"
wrote:

finally found the source of the smoke smell that has been leaking into my
aparment somehow...it's coming from a specific electrical outlet in the
living room - how do I seal that bad boy up so no air seems thru? I dont
need to use it, so thats not an issue. Thanks

Get you an exterior grade outlet cover. They have foam seals that
should do a decent job sealing out the smoke and you can just open up
the cover on either plug if you need to use it sometime.

I think they also make a foam insulator that goes between the face
plate and outlet box that may also work.

Steve B.