George E. Cawthon

Travis Jordan wrote:
Percival P. Cassidy wrote:

Once I went to HD looking for a part for a Moen faucet and they said
they would replace it free if I brought in the old part, no matter
where the faucet had been bought.

Interesting...I wonder if that is a store practice company-wide?

I doubt it. I replaced several Moen cartridges at my
expense because I didn't know they were guaranteed. No one
in any of the box stores including HD ever said anything
about replacing them for free. All of the stores that I
visited then and still do display all kinds of replacement
cartridges but nothing that indicates that Moen or any other
company guarantees them for life or that you can bring in a
cartridge and they will replace it for free.