Patch

Default Moen Cartridges

I just replaced the cartridge in my shower stall & I need a diagram of the
correct way it should be installed. (I've been to Moen's web site & it's
worthless) So if some kind soul can point me to a web site, I'd be a happy
camper.

m Ransley

If you relpaced it why do you need a diagram, dont they go on only One
way

Matt

Oh, well put it in the reverse of the way it is now.

Geoman

"Patch" wrote in message
news:1108129817.2bf6e4c6788e64cc36da14e2accda095@t eranews...
I just replaced the cartridge in my shower stall & I need a diagram of the
correct way it should be installed. (I've been to Moen's web site & it's
worthless) So if some kind soul can point me to a web site, I'd be a happy
camper.

I HOPE YOU CALLED MOEN and got the part for free. All their systems have a
lifetime guarantee and they send the parts right to your home for any
product they sold to you.

Travis Jordan

Geoman wrote:
I HOPE YOU CALLED MOEN and got the part for free. All their systems
have a lifetime guarantee and they send the parts right to your home
for any product they sold to you.

Geoman is right! I've got all Moen faucets in my home, and in 20 years
I've never paid to replace a cartridge or other faucet part. Not that
there have been that many failures, but Moen is great about standing
behind their products.

Percival P. Cassidy

Once I went to HD looking for a part for a Moen faucet and they said
they would replace it free if I brought in the old part, no matter where
the faucet had been bought.

Perce

On 02/11/05 12:00 pm Travis Jordan tossed the following ingredients into
the ever-growing pot of cybersoup:

I HOPE YOU CALLED MOEN and got the part for free. All their systems
have a lifetime guarantee and they send the parts right to your home
for any product they sold to you.

Geoman is right! I've got all Moen faucets in my home, and in 20 years
I've never paid to replace a cartridge or other faucet part. Not that
there have been that many failures, but Moen is great about standing
behind their products.

Travis Jordan

Percival P. Cassidy wrote:
Once I went to HD looking for a part for a Moen faucet and they said
they would replace it free if I brought in the old part, no matter
where the faucet had been bought.

Interesting...I wonder if that is a store practice company-wide?

Ross Mac

"Geoman" wrote in message

"Patch" wrote in message
news:1108129817.2bf6e4c6788e64cc36da14e2accda095@t eranews...
I just replaced the cartridge in my shower stall & I need a diagram of the
correct way it should be installed. (I've been to Moen's web site & it's
worthless) So if some kind soul can point me to a web site, I'd be a
happy
camper.

I HOPE YOU CALLED MOEN and got the part for free. All their systems have a
lifetime guarantee and they send the parts right to your home for any
product they sold to you.

Just like Craftsmen....it's a beautiful thing!........Ross

George E. Cawthon

Travis Jordan wrote:
Percival P. Cassidy wrote:

Once I went to HD looking for a part for a Moen faucet and they said
they would replace it free if I brought in the old part, no matter
where the faucet had been bought.

Interesting...I wonder if that is a store practice company-wide?

I doubt it. I replaced several Moen cartridges at my
expense because I didn't know they were guaranteed. No one
in any of the box stores including HD ever said anything
about replacing them for free. All of the stores that I
visited then and still do display all kinds of replacement
cartridges but nothing that indicates that Moen or any other
company guarantees them for life or that you can bring in a
cartridge and they will replace it for free.

LF: Schematic for HP inkjet printer cartridges Kirk Electronics 2 April 16th 04 06:21 PM
More MOEN Kitchen Faucet Woes Dr Jack White Home Repair 0 March 13th 04 12:53 PM
Moen Faucet Repair Sundog Home Repair 2 November 4th 03 04:30 AM
Devlieg Microbore style cartridges Karl Townsend Metalworking 4 September 20th 03 11:18 PM