Tim Daneliuk

Larry Blanchard wrote:

In article ,
says...

Perhaps you mean "reclaimed it from squatters". It evidently has escaped your
notice that there were Jews living in that part of the world more than two
thousand years ago.

Perhaps it has escaped yours that the Indians were living in this part
of the world 10,000 years ago.

When are you moving out?

When said Amer-Indians move out to make room for their (likey) Asiatic
Asiatic predecessors.

Just how far back in the mists of time do we need to go to satisfy
everyone? European treatment of Amer-Indians and Africans was a horrid
moral abyss ... for which we *all* still pay the price. But Amer-Indian
treatment of each other was no picnic either. The point is that we can
only act morally in our *own* behavior. We cannot forever remediate the
actions of people we do not know upon people we have never met. Your
tone suggests a kind of secular version of Original Sin being imputed
upon the descendants of Bad Actors - I reject this out of hand. I am
accountable for *my* actions, not ever prededing generation's...

Tim Daneliuk

PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/