Don

Default Question on testing or removing heating element on GE Dryer

Our dryer is not heating - it dates from 1994 - I am suspecting the
heating element but am not sure how to get at it - I know it is at the
back of the drum but the back panel does not easily come off - I have
seen some mention that one has to take the drum out but I am unsure
how to do that

Any help would be appreciated ( from a home where all of the 3
teenagers can only seem to put towels on the floor after they hve used
them - hanging them up is just too hard I guess)