"Ross Mac" wrote in message

"H" wrote in message
news:kj8Pd.605$DG5.262@lakeread07...
Sorry if this has been covered before but...

I have a clogged kitchen drain. There is a disposal on the sink.

Running
the disposal clear the sink, but the water line settles at the top of

the
disposal and will not go any lower. I took off the pipes and ran a 25
foot
snake, all of it, and found nothing in the way.

Any ideas?

I had a worn out disposal in a rental property once and it was just

pushing
the food down into the plumbing. Maybe you need to snake out your drain

and
replace the disposal???
Good luck, Ross

The disposal is 2 years old, and is top of the line.

I did snake it out -- 25 feet worth of snake -- found nothing in the way.

Anything else?