John Stumbles

F wrote:

Any particular cleanser or inhibitor recommended? Fernox products seem to
sell at around £19 for 10 radiators but Screwfix have a couple I've not
heard of before, 'Flushex' and 'Protex', at £3.69. However, they've got
silly names and I don't trust products/companies with silly names - if they
can't be bothered to think up anything more original then how much effort
do they put in elsewhere?

Fernox MB1 and Sentinel X100 do what they say on the tin.
Nothing is better than Protex :-)

Dunno about flushex but given the relative performance of protex wrt the
others I'm sticking to the Fernox & Sentinel products.