Dan

Franc-My wife's 30-something boss is like that. NEVER a cap in her
emails. I told her the same thing about the woman; it's a "my time is
too important to waste on common courtesy" affectation.

Dan

Franc Zabkar wrote:

You've missed the point. The illiteracy is *intentional*. It's a kool
new fad, just like ripped jeans were twenty years ago. A person who
doesn't have the time to reach for a shift key or to punctuate a
sentence is the jet setting cognoscente of today. He/she cannot spare
the milliseconds needed to add legibility to a
stream-of-consciousness-like outpouring of the mind. Their time is too
precious. That wasted second could mean the difference between
catching their next international flight, or being on time for their
next board meeting or some other event on their hectic social
calendar.

Good bye.

Tony.