J T

Fri, Feb 11, 2005, 7:57pm (EST-1) From:
(Todd=A0Fatheree)
"Robatoy" told a joke:
I had to share this one... snip

I don't know if things have changed, but when I was in Germany the
only time the Germans would drink Heineken was during Oktoberfest. When
they'd ran out of every other kind of beer.

I used to drink "green hornets" during happy hour. Because they
cost a dime, and I coult think about all the people in the States paying
maybe $1.75-2.00 for one. Then after happy hour, I'd switch back to
German brew. The dark is better than the light. Phillippine brew is
good.

JOAT
Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong.
- David Fasold