Highland Pairos

Default BIG OL' ORDER PLACED

I finally got to do it. We closed on the refinance for our house last week
and I just spent my part of the cash that we took out. I just ordered the
1023sl tablesaw w/ 7' rails, the 15" closed stand planer, and the 8" x 75"
jointer w/ extra knives, all from Grizzly. I also order the 2hp dust
collector from Harbor Freight and will be odering the cartridge filter that
fits it from Wynn Environmental. This weekend I will be getting the
basement ready to recieve the iron. I will be studding out an alcove for
storage, (get SWMBO's stuff out of my way) and studding out one long wall so
that I can hang electrical boxes, air lines and the dust collector main. I
will also be running the 220 circuit to run all of this stuff. Boy this
should be fun.

SteveP.