Todd Fatheree

"Robatoy" wrote in message
I had to share this one...

During a major International Beer Brewers Conference, a few of the
attendees decided to step out for a few beers.
Once at the local pub, the rep for Budweiser orders a Bud.
The rep for Miller orders a Miller.
The rep for Coors orders a Coors
The rep for Heineken orders a Coke.
When asked why he ordered a Coke, he replied:
"well, you guys weren't going to be drinking beer, so I decided I
wouldn't either.

I'd rather have a Coke than a Heineken. Heineken is about 5% better (IMO)
than the large brand American lagers, and that isn't saying much. If you
have to have a pilsner, have a Pilsner Urquell. I stick with stouts myself.

todd