T i m

On 11 Feb 2005 03:25:42 -0800, (Dave Phillips)
wrote:

hello all

Have had mediocre experiences with DABS myself too. I then used to use
Simply, and now I find that they have been swallowed up by (eek!)
Misco. Anyway they still have a big garish website at
www.simply.co.uk
and their next day delivery still seems reliable. I always have the
delivery sent to my work address, never to home. Never had a problem
with them.

I used to use them fairly regularly when they had a 'shop' in
Walthamstow. Their prices were ok (better than PCW but worse than the
'trade' suppliers I had access to) and sometimes it's nice to just go
and get something rather than relying on couriers etc.

Then they went all weird with no direct sales access (pick up a phone
and ring someone the other side of a partition?) and I've hardly been
back since.

And no I don't work there.

Like Dabs, does anyone?

All the best ..