Franc Zabkar

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 23:34:41 +0000, Tony put finger
to keyboard and composed:

I really don't like the direction this group has taken over the past
few months. People here have become far too criticising to new
posters.

I'm also tired of the bad spelling and grammar - some posters are
bordering on illiterate.

You've missed the point. The illiteracy is *intentional*. It's a kool
new fad, just like ripped jeans were twenty years ago. A person who
doesn't have the time to reach for a shift key or to punctuate a
sentence is the jet setting cognoscente of today. He/she cannot spare
the milliseconds needed to add legibility to a
stream-of-consciousness-like outpouring of the mind. Their time is too
precious. That wasted second could mean the difference between
catching their next international flight, or being on time for their
next board meeting or some other event on their hectic social
calendar.

Good bye.

Tony.

Brian: Look. You've got it all wrong. You don't need to follow me. You
don't need to follow anybody! You've got to think for yourselves.
You're all individuals!

Crowd (together): Yes, we're all individuals!

Brian: You're all different!

Crowd (together): Yes, we are all different!

Individual: I'm not.

- from Monty Python's "Life Of Brian".

- Franc Zabkar