Default Central heating system maintenance advice please

I need to replace a (second) radiator after a pinhole appeared in it. It's
one of the original 1970 radiators, others being added in 1983 to make a
total of 16. The system was flushed and had inhibitor added quite some time
ago now and I'm sure it's due for another clear out and another dose of
inhibitor!

Can anyone recommend suitable products? Fernox seems to be the most common,
but is it the best? If it's to be Fernox, which ones - there seems to be a
variety of Fernox inhibitors for example.

As we have concrete floors downstairs, the pipes to radiators drop down
from the bedrooms. Unfortunately some of the drops do not have any way to
drain them off. I seem to remember mention on here of some kind of
alternative lockshield valve which might be useful in these circumastances.
Anyone able to enlighten me?

TIA.

Beware spamtrap - remove the negative