Christian McArdle

The two items I orderd were both 'in stock' but I think I took it
'outside the box' by taking up their provision of having them
delivered to an address different to that of the cardholder? ;-(

I often order to different addresses using Dabs. However, they do not like
to do so until they've delivered a few times to the real address to make
sure you aren't going to do a runner, as delivery to a non-cardholder
address will result in a credit card chargeback on request, so is a
considerable risk to them.

I had a similar issue when I ordered some bits for my mother, as she,
obviously, had no history with them. The order got put on hold until they
could ascertain her integrity. After a day or two of nothing seeming to
happen, I just cancelled the line of the order that they had held and the
rest of the bits turned up next day!

However, when I order in my own name, there is never a problem, as I have
ordered lots of stuff of them without any issues, so they don't care about
the address, as they know I'm genuine.

Christian.