Patriarch

DIYGUY wrote in
:

toller wrote:
I just bought one at Amazon for $50 (gloat, gloat, gloat) and have
used it twice.
The first time it couldn't have been better. The second time I found
the 1/16" cutter was a bit deeper than the 1/8" cutters. It was fine
for this particular purpose, but hardly good. If I had paid $100 I
would have been dissappointed.

Seems to me that is a very big YOU SUCK. I think I paid around $170
on Amazon back in 2002. Why/how did the price come down that far that
fast, especially given the fact they are made in Italy and the dollar
is in the toilet??

Amazon had some serious seasonal pricing anomalies. Some of the erroneous
pricing made it through to the customer(s). Not everyone got their
'confirmed' orders.

A rift in the space-time continuum...